Depeche Mode vs Front 242 at The Hanging Garden$7
The Hanging Garden hosted by Davey Bones
classic goth * new wave * synthpop * electro
Saturday, April 1st 9pm-1:45am
It’s classic synth versus industrial as Deejay TomasDiablo, DJ Amp Pyre and Davey Bones celebrate the music of Depeche Mode and Front 242 along with a smattering of goth, new wave and post-punk. A little something for everyone this month! Plus visuals by the wEirdOs!
1928 Telegraph Ave.
$7, 21+ w/photo ID
Advance tickets available here: https://
* Coat check – $3 for one item of clothing, $5 for two items of clothing, $5 for large/heavy bags
Visit The Goth Mall Above The Hanging Garden upstairs!
• Ziggy Bears children’s clothing
• BitBat Bootique
• Burning Images – goth and new wave candles
• Fox and Moon Tea
• T-shirts and tank tops with The Hanging Garden logo available in all sizes for only $10!
• Patches with The Hanging Garden logo now available for $2!
* Let us know if you plan to make The Hanging Garden your birthday celebration destination and get the VIP treatment!
ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY
The Hanging Garden and The Uptown have a strict “No Harassment” policy. We want everyone to feel safe from all forms of harassment including unwanted advances, unwanted touching and mocking on the dance floor. If you are ever harassed at The Hanging Garden or witness someone else being harassed, please report it to the host Davey Bones, The Uptown staff or any of the DJs.
Listen to The Hanging Garden Radio Show here: http://bff.fm/shows/the-hanging-garden-radio-show
Subscribe to The Hanging Garden’s events page to receive updates about our weekly radio show, monthly dance party and semi-monthly live shows: https://www.facebook.com/TheHangingGarden/events
Graphic design by Todd Zimmer online at www.toddzimmer.org